The term ” My Career Tools ” or “My Career Tools.com” or “My Career Tools.org” or “we” or “us” or “Service Provider” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
It is forbidden without prior written authorization from My Career Tools to copy, modify, alter, publish, disseminate, distribute, sell or transfer, either wholly or in part, any component of this Website or its software or any other file present within it.
In our content, we use product, company or test names. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. They are used here solely for purposes of identification.
Content of this website not affiliated with or endorsed by them.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
GED is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education.
HISET is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS).
TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) is a trademark of DRC.
CLEP is a registered trademark of The College Board.
Career Cruising is Anaca Technologies Ltd.
This website is not endorsed or approved by the organizations mentioned above.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The owner of the website does not warrant that the Service is compatible with every Internet browser, software or computer hardware equipment. Service Provider makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, nor assumes any responsibility or liability for any restriction, complication, non-compliance, suitability or non-compatibility of the technology, software or hardware used by the Subscriber to access and use the Service.
The Content could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Service Provider does not warrant that any of the Content is accurate, complete or current. Service Provider may make changes to the Content at any time without notice. Service Provider does not, however, make any commitment to update the Content.
IN NO EVENT WILL SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUB-CONTRACTORS OR THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS OR DATA, HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, INCURRED BY SUBSCRIBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, IN EITHER CASE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SERVICE PROVIDER OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUB-CONTRACTORS OR THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Service Provider contact
Please send your questions to: