Washington has some of the richest people in the country! Take a look at the map and see their names.
- Bill Gates: Microsoft $76 B
- Jeff Bezos: Amazon.com $47 B
- Paul Allen: Microsoft, investments $17.8 B
- James Jannard: sunglasses $4 B
- Ken Fisher: money management $3 B
- James Leprino: cheese $3 B
- Howard Schultz: Starbucks $2.9 B
- Gabe Newell: videogames $2.2 B
- Henry Nicholas, III.: semiconductors $1.9 B
- Anne Gittinger: Nordstrom department stores $1.7 B
- Steve Ballmer: Microsoft $21.6 B
Can You Become A Billionaire? Take A Quiz
Take this quiz and check if you have a millionaire in you and what to do to get there. Becoming a millionaire is for the most part a matter of mental attitude.
Do you think like a millionaire? Take the quiz. In general, at one time, millionaires were normal people just like you and me.