New Jersey has some of the richest people in the country! Take a look at the map and see their names.
- David Tepper: hedge funds $11.6 B
- Donald Newhouse: media $10.6 B
- Leon G. Cooperman: hedge funds $3.4 B
- Peter Kellogg: investments $3.4 B
- John Overdeck: Hedge Funds $2.8 B
- Larry Robbins: hedge funds $2.3 B
Can You Become A Billionaire? Take A Quiz
Take this quiz and check if you have a millionaire in you and what to do to get there. Becoming a millionaire is for the most part a matter of mental attitude.
Do you think like a millionaire? Take the quiz. In general, at one time, millionaires were normal people just like you and me.