Nevada has some of the richest people in the country! Take a look at the map and see their names.
- Sheldon Adelson: casinos $26 B
- Nancy Walton Laurie: Wal-Mart $4 B
- Andrew & Peggy Cherng: restaurants $2.7 B
- Phillip Ruffin: casinos, real estate $2.4 B
- Steve Wynn: casinos, hotels $2.4 B
- Frank Fertitta, III.: casinos, Ultimate Fighting Championship $1.7 B
- Lorenzo Fertitta: casinos, Ultimate Fighting Championship $1.7 B
Can You Become A Billionaire? Take A Quiz
Take this quiz and check if you have a millionaire in you and what to do to get there. Becoming a millionaire is for the most part a matter of mental attitude.
Do you think like a millionaire? Take the quiz. In general, at one time, millionaires were normal people just like you and me.