Connecticut has some of the richest people in the country! Take a look at the map and see their names.
- Ray Dalio: hedge funds $15.3 B
- Steve Cohen: hedge funds $12 B
- Paul Tudor Jones, II.: hedge funds $4.7 B
- Karen Pritzker: hotels, investments $4.3 B
- Peter Buck: Subway sandwich shops $3.5 B
- Stephen Mandel, Jr.: hedge funds $2.4 B
Can You Become A Billionaire? Take A Quiz
Take this quiz and check if you have a millionaire in you and what to do to get there. Becoming a millionaire is, for the most part, a matter of mental attitude.
Do you think like a millionaire? Take the quiz. In general, at one time, millionaires were normal people just like you and me.