Do you get jitters right before the interview? Do you break into a sweat at the sight of your interviewers? Do you get a mental blockage when your interviewers start questioning you? If the answer is yes, we have the solution for all your problems.
Here is a list of icebreaker questions which you can expect your employers to ask you, this will help you a great deal in getting comfortable with the whole atmosphere during your interview.
According to career resources, these questions will not only make you confident but they will also ease out the stress that a candidate might feel during his interview.
List Of Predictable Icebreaker Questions Asked By Interviewers:
- Tell us about yourself? (Always say something which you have not mentioned in the C.V)
- Did you visit our site before? (This is asked to find out if you have done your homework or not.)
- Did you have any problems in searching our office? (This is asked to see your sense of direction.)
- Are you following the football world cup? (This or any other current events related question is asked to judge your knowledge about the current affairs.)
- Why do you want this job? Or why do you want to work with this company?
These are a few most predictable questions, which are mostly asked by the interviewers to break the ice and make the candidate comfortable.
Interview Tips For Professionals
Getting a job in this recession-rid market is nothing less than a battle; precisely why you should take care not to mess up a personal interview if you get hold of a good job. Freshers especially become nervous while facing the panel for the first time. Here are a few questions to help you plan the right answers:
- Tell something about yourself: Highlight on your past achievements in the previous job.
- How do you rate your abilities for the job: Focus on the job requirement and craft your answer depending on your merit-based skills.
- Have you applied somewhere else: Do not hesitate to tell the truth. That shows how transparent and focused you are.
- What are your salary expectations: Quote your expectations directly and justify why you deserve it.
Why Recruitment Agencies
Recruitment Agencies have become very important with the passing time. Nowadays both the employer and the job seekers are busy. In order to save both money and time, they prefer to take advantage of the service provided by a recruitment agency since it bridges the gap between the employer and the job seeker.
The history of recruitment agency goes back to as early as 1893 when the first Engineering Agency was opened by Fred Winslow in the United States. Recruitment agencies are beneficial for both the job seeker and the employer. But it is more beneficial for the job seeker because the agency does not ask for any fee from them. Rather it charges the employer.
A recruitment Agency offers a number of benefits for the job seeker such as it will save your time as you don’t need to go through the classifieds or search job online or directly visit a company to apply for a job. The agency will send your CV to many employers and in fact, many of the agencies also help you to prepare your CV.