There are many ways of finding a career that will make you happy, this test identifies your interest and suggests one of the categories that you could focus on.
Identifying your skills and career interests
Your areas of interest are very helpful in determining what sort of profession would be good for you. Research has indicated that persons with passion and interest in the profession they have are more likely to succeed than persons who have no affinity or interest in performing professional tasks. If you can get a part-time job that matches your interests, consider if you can make enough to survive.
So you will understand the importance of knowing and identifying the things that have, or may have, your interest. This way you will be able to identify which sorts of professions will suit your capabilities, skills, and interests. If you can determine your fields of interest, competencies, and skills, it will be relatively easier to find both professional and personal fulfillment. But don’t hesitate to take a different career test, we have 6 other career assessment type. Try them all.
Interest-Based Categories for your Career
There are 16 categories that categorize your interest and suggest the career for you.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio-Video Technology & Communications
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics